We are currently seeking a Monitoring & Evaluation Officer to join our team in Turkish Red Crescent, which is the largest humanitarian organization in Turkey and is part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
· Graduated from at least a university degree in one of the following fields;
Ø Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering,Industrial Engineering,
Ø Management, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, or,
Ø Psychology, Sociology, Social services.
· Knowledge command of English and/or Arabic is a must,
· Knowledge of the MS Office Programmes (especially Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Visio), SPSS, Visual Basic or one of the database management programmes,
· Experience in the usage of data visualization or data mapping is a plus,
· Having high level of communication skills in both oral and written,
· Experience in humanitarian aid is a plus,
· Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions.
· Having a B Class Driving licence and an active driver.
· To work in collaboration with the Monitoring & Evaluation Team Leader in the process of Monitoring & Evaluation System’s configuration and development,
· To attend sessions and collect data ( Such as gathering information from the beneficiaries, monitoring of information,satisfaction analysis, and so on) actively with the Project partners in accordance with Turkish Red Crescent requirements and standards,
· Usage of the electronic data collection materials effectively,
· To play a key role in the development and enhancement of the Grievance Mechanism and Information Sharing Systems,
· To report Feedback and Complaints from the beneficiaries’ impressions and evaluate of their status once a month,
· Regularly monitoring the program’s actions that should be consistent, fair and have an accountability mechanism in accordance with International Red Crescent requirements and“SPHERE Standards,
· To draw up monthly reports and prepare presentations that is related with the Project team’s reports and stakeholder’s reports,
· To collect data and report preliminary consideration, satisfaction, verification after distribution surveys’.