Türk Kızılayı / Mardin,Hatay,Mersin,
• Graduated from Psychology Department of Universities, graduated and worked in Clinical Psychology,
• No travel obstruction.
• Has mastered the scientific, technological and technological developments related to his field.
• Conducting therapy and testing
• Communication direction is strong, positive,
• Open to innovation and learning
• Will be able to adapt to intensive work tempos,
• Advanced English speaking and able to report,
• Preferably have at least two years of experience in the field,
• Emergency management / disaster response experience is the reason for preference,
• The reason for preferring previously gained work, projects and educational experiences in Syria or the Syrian population,
• Previously gained experience with project management and / or project group membership is the reason for preference,
We are currently seeking a 'Psychologist’ to join our team in Turkish Red Crescent, which is the largest humanitarian organization in Turkey and is part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
•To provide psychological support to the Syrians who are temporarily protected children, women,persons with disabilities and other vulnerable conditions living in the area where the Community Center exist
•To give psychological support to problems from the beneficiaries who applied to the Community Center such as ; child labor, early marriage, unaccompanied children, gender-based violence
•To identify, follow up and report on the cases of disadvantaged groups (immigrants, disabled people, elderly, etc.) from Community Center beneficiaries,
•To coordinate psychosocial support and work done with the beneficiary and report to the Community Center Manager.