· Graduated from at least a university degree in one of the following fields; Social Sciences, Communication&Media, Public Relations, Business Administration or in any other relevant field,
· Excellent knowledge of English and/or Arabic is a must,
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Event Management and Public Relations,
· Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Programmes,
· Having high level of communication skills in both oral and written,
· Experiencein humanitarian aid is a plus,
· Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions.
· Having a B Class Driving licence and an active driver.
· Develops communication programs and appropriate strategies to increase the visibility and to strengthen messaging among various targeted external and internal audiences and constituencies.
· Build, monitor, and maintain highly effective media and social media monitoring processes and tools,
· Be the front line of the organization for quickly spotting, flagging and correcting misinformation across multiple channels,
· Help the team prepare internal and external messaging, manage approvals, and manage distribution of that messaging to various audiences,
· Help the team maintain messaging databases on various complex topics,
· Measures the results of the communications efforts and establishes and monitors feedback systems.