We are currently seeking a Project Assistant – Biologist to join our team in Turkish Red Crescent Blood Services’ upcoming project, Plasma Fractionation.
What we are looking for:
· Graduated at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biology or Health Sciences - Advanced university degree (Master'sdegree or equivalent degree) is desirable,
· Excellent command of English is a must and it will be tested,
· Having high level of communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) in English and Turkish,
· At least 2 years of relevant experience is desirable,
· Knowledge of the MS Office Programmes and office tools,
· Ability to succeed with a moderate level of supervision and guidance,
· Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions,
· Having a B Class Driving licence and a being an active driver is a plus,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Provides support to the Project Team including participation and assistance to preparation and conducting of programme meetings, annual reviews and other relevant programme meetings and events,
· Provide and contribute both internal and external administrative works to the Project Units,
· Translate documents from English to Turkish and vice versa,
· Participate and support in the implementation of project activities and events including high level inter-governmental meetings, forums, as needed, to support proper documentation and provide technical support,
· To report and analysis of meetings, papers and records,
· To draw up regular reports and prepare presentations,
· Research, analyse and present information gathered from diverse sources,
· Follows-upon deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of any meetings/ reports/ documentation,
· Performs other related administrative duties as required.