We are currently seeking a FirstAid Trainer to join our team in Turkish Red Crescent,which is the largest humanitarian organization in Turkey and is part of theInternational Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
What you will need to be and have:
· Organize training programmes,
· To deliver training courses and conductassessments to a consistent and fair standard in accordance with Turkish Red Crescent requirements,
· Prepare training materials and publish them inthe name of the Turkish Red Crescent,
· To work with permanent staff, casual workers andvolunteers to maintain a high standard of training and assessing,
· To maintain a high standard of training anddelivery of the equipment and report any faults or damages in time,
· To work with the collaboration of the ministry,universities and humanitarian organizations,
· To be responsible for custody, maintenance andtransport of personal equipment,
· To report first aid centers’ impressions andevaluation of their status,
· To work within the Turkish Red Crescent healthand safety, training and other policies and procedures as implemented withinthe organisation.
What we are looking for:
· Graduated from at least a collage degree in Health,
· Having a First Aid Trainer Certificate which is approved by Ministry of Health,
· Knowledge of English and be able to teach adult students from many backgrounds,
· Being qualified as First Aid trainer with experience in teaching,
· Knowledge of the MS Office Programmes,
· Having high level of communication skills which could inspire and motivate people,
· Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions.
· Having a B Class Driving licence and an active driver.