· Graduated from at least a university degree,
· Excellent command of English and/or Arabic is a must,
· Excellent knowledge of the MS Office,
· Having 3 years of relevant working experience,
· Having high level of communication skills in both oral and written,
· Experience in humanitarian aid, international and humanitarian context is aplus,
· Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions.
· Having a B Class Driving licence and an active driver is a plus.
· Provides support to the Programme Team including participation and assistance to preparation and conducting of programme meetings, annual reviews and other relevant programme meetings and events,
· Provide and contribute both internal and external administrative works to the Programme Units,
· To report and analysis of meetings, papers and records,
· To draw up regular reports and prepare presentations that is related with the Project teams and stakeholders reports,
· Follows-up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of any meetings/reports/documentation,
· Translate documents and communication into Turkish, English,/Arabic as requested,
· Attend meetings and prepare minutes or meeting summaries together with the assist in the drafting of concept notes, logical frameworks, or other project design,
· Performs other related administrative duties, as required.