· Creates daily Purchase Orders and monitorssupply/demand,
· Prepares Purchase Order Acknowledgement and DateMaintenance,
· Reconciles daily invoice to purchase order match& holds,
· Self-directing, and able to meet deadlines in anenvironment of constantly changing priorities and data,
· Strong vendor negotiation skills,
· High ethical standards and the ability to handlemultiple projects and priorities at the same time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain,Engineering or related field(s),
· 2 + years of experience in a relevant field,
· Strong proficiency in Excel and other databaseand analysis tools,
· Excellent oral & written communication andstrong interpersonal skills,
· Requires ability to work flexible hoursincluding domestic and international travel activities related to businesscontinuity, resolving supplier issues, negotiating value added pricing anddeveloping joint remedies to supplier issues,
· Requires capability to understand technicaldocuments, work with cross-functional teams and make recommendations based ondata and analysis,
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills,
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.