Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant (ME)
Türk Kızılayı / Türkiye
- To work in collaboration with the Monitoring & Evaluation Team Leader in the process of Monitoring & Evaluation System’s configuration and development,
- To attend sessions and collect data ( Such as gathering information from the beneficiaries, monitoring of information, satisfaction analysis, and so on) actively with the Project partners in accordance with Turkish Red Crescent requirements and standards,
- Usage of the electronic data collection materials effectively,
- To play a key role in the development and enhancement of the Grievance Mechanism and Information Sharing Systems,
- To report Feedback and Complaints from the beneficiaries’ impressions and evaluate of their status once a month,
- Regularly monitoring the program’s actions that should be consistent, fair and have an accountability mechanism in accordance with International Red Crescent requirements and “SPHERE Standards,
- To draw up monthly reports and prepare presentations that is related with the Project team’s reports and stakeholder’s reports,
- To collect data and report preliminary consideration, satisfaction, verification after distribution surveys.
- Graduated from at least a university degree in one of the following fields;
- Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Industrial Engineering,
- Management, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, or,
- Psychology, Sociology, Social services.
- Knowledge command of English and/or Arabic is a must and it will be tested.
- Knowledge of the MS Office Programmes (especially Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Visio), SPSS, Visual Basic or one of the database management programmes,
- Experience in the usage of data visualization or data mapping is a plus,
- Having high level of communication skills in both oral and written,
- Experience in humanitarian aid is a plus,
- Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions.
- Having a B Class Driving licence and an active driver.
Keywords: monitoring, evaluation