· Graduated with at least a Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Business, or any other relevant social science and/ or management field,
· Excellent command of English both written and spoken
· Minimum 2 - 3 years of related work experience in human resources; especially in research/recruiting/sourcing candidates,
· Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Programmes,
· Having high level of communication skills in both oral and written,
· Experience in humanitarian aid is a plus,
· Knowledge and experience working in an international and humanitarian context is a plus,
· Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions,
· Having no military obligations for male candidates.
- Provide primary support for recruiting and hiring efforts such as pre-screening, interviews, assessments, ad placement, and other related needs,
- Work with internal teams and managers to assist and coordinate recruitment effort,
- Conducts competency-based interviews and uses appropriate assessments,
- Develops, tracks, owns and reports the Staffing for management review.