· Graduated from at least a university degree in one of the following fields;
Ø Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering,Industrial Engineering,
Ø Management, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, or,
Ø Psychology, Sociology, Social services.
· Knowledge command of English and/or Arabic is a must,
· Knowledge of the MS Office Programmes (especially Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Visio), SPSS, Visual Basic or one of the database management programmes,
· Experience in the usage of data visualization or data mapping is a plus,
· Having high level of communication skills in both oral and written,
· Experience in humanitarian aid is a plus,
· Being flexible in working hours and have no travel restrictions.
· Having a B Class Driving licence and an active driver.