Turkish Red Crescent is looking for a "Case Worker" for its Community Center within the context of Syrian Humanitarian Relief Operation"
• Identify the cases in the sensitive group of the beneficiaries of the people who apply to the Community Center, report about it,
• Informing the beneficiaries and the team about the protection and providing the necessary guidance,
• Coordinate work on conservation and ensure that the Community Center Manager to report them,
• Supporting the project manager's work.
•Bachelor's degree graduated from the departments of economics, social sciences and education in universities,
• Preferably speaking at least one of the Arabic or English languages well,
• Experienced in child protection and general protection,
• Preferably at least two years of experienced,
• Will be able to adapt to intensive work tempos,
• Emergency management / disaster response experience is the reason for preference.
• It is the preference of business, project, education experiences gained earlier in Syria or Syrian population.
• Previously gained experience with project management and / or project group membership is the reason for preference.
• Domestic and international travel is not disabled.